TUF 19 Picks: Edgar vs. Penn



Here we go once again, in the Octagon squaring off to see who can pick the most UFC fights correctly is me and my 6 year old son. Let's see who does the best this time.

My Son's Picks:

Penn
VanBuren
Lima
Lewis
Ortiz
Ronson
Tuerxun
Martins
Walsh
Dufresne
Drysdale

My Picks:

Penn
VanBuren
Gordon
Lewis
Scoggins
Ronson
Issa
Martins
Walsh
Moras
Drysdale

Come back on Monday to see who won.

The Winners were:

Edgar
Anderson
Gordon
Lewis
Ortiz
Lee
Issa
Martins
Walsh
Moras
Drysdale

That puts the score for this fight at:

My Son: 5 Win picks

Me:       7 Win picks.

I walk away with the "Win" this time!!  Needless to say my son isn't very happy, but I told him there is always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.